Monday, May 26, 2008

Just Jack

Here's a little post about Drake...



We call him Jump Jack or just Jack because of his love of his jumper. He just learned to climb stairs and pull up. He has five teeth. He loves to play games such as "I have this thing in my mouth and I'm going to take it out and put it in your mouth and back and forth and back and forth while I laugh and smile so cute" and the "drop toys over the side of the bathtub" game. He is a vigorous army crawler. He just discovered what a mess he can make while splashing really hard in the tub. It often takes both Kelton and me working together to get him dressed. He loves bananas and fruit puffs. He also loves to cuddle and give big kisses (he puts his open mouth on your cheek, lips, chin). He still won't hold his own bottle because he's too busy petting the hair on his head. He is so tickilish. And he looks just like Kelton, which means he is destined to be a hunk.