Little bits and pieces of what's been going on around here...
this is not a Halloween costume. This is what Drake wanted to wear to school one day.
A convincing letter from Natalie's homework.
Beautiful flowers to cheer us up from Kelt while he was at Recruiter School.
Natalie's chosen wedding ring at a jewelry store. And no, she's never seen the royal ring. She just has good taste, I guess!
Drake and I went on a hot air balloon chasing adventure after we dropped Natalie off at school one day. We got so close, we even chatted with the people in the basket for a minute!
Lydie's first pigtails, which lasted a shocking hour before she ripped them out.
Kelt and I went up to SLC to see the mummies exhibit at The Leonardo (ah-ma-zing. You have to go!) and I took a few snapshots of our escapades up there.
Simply incredible artwork hanging in the lobby at The Leonardo. It reminded me of a quiet snowfall at night.
Photograph of a flower blown up like 800 times or something like that. In any case...stunning. It reminded me of a uterus and ovaries, which tied in beautifull of the organic nature of the flower.
Photographs of the actual mummies was not allowed, darn it, but we took one of the entrance banner.
Chopsticks, if you can believe that! How amazing a simple object can transform into such a rad piece of artwork!
This one was called "Energy". Pretty self-explanatory.
Some kind of simulated coral with silver sea creatures. I want these in my new bathroom!
More amazing hanging artwork.
The city and county building across from The Leonardo. I imagine it looks like The Vatican inside or something haha!
Saturday night we met up with the most awesome people on the planet and went to a place called The Tavernacle, where two guys play piano and you get to request the songs! SO much fun!









